|Summer: 1st June – 30th September|
|Family apartment (4 people)||€169|
|Winter: 1st October – 31st May|
|Family apartment (4 people)||€139|
An additional bed for 5th person can be added to the family room (€30). We can also add a baby cot for small kids (under 2 years old), with no additional fee. For kids under 6, who do not require additional bed, there is no extra charge.
All our rooms have private bathrooms.
There are also wheelchair friendly rooms of the above types in our motel.
Breakfast is not included, but the is a shared kitchen available to customers, where you can prepare a breakfast or a hot meal.
You can order breakfast for an additional ISK 1200 per person.
Our tour service offers different private tours Iceland packages which can be customized according to your wish and comfortability. You have the option to choose what places you want to visit; our driver guides will make it worth visiting.
We will help you in plan the Private tours Iceland so that you don’t miss out any of the beautiful places. We would love to make your trip memorable and refreshing. We would even help you with your accommodation so that you only focus on enjoying your Iceland private day tours.
Glimpses of our best Private tours in Iceland:
1. Golden Circle Private Tours – It is the most popular tourist destination which pulls in the most travelers who come to Iceland. It is spread around 300 kilometers down south of Iceland. Our service has five worthy stops amid the Golden Circle Private Tour visit.
If you are seeking out for more adventure and fun.
2. Grand South Coast Adventure Tours – In the south of the nation, there are various spectacular places to visit. The Eyjafjallajokull spring of gushing lava, difficult to pronounce yet it is likely the most popular fountain of liquid lava on the planet today.
3. Northern Lights luxury Private Tours – The Northern Lights are the showcase aftereffect of sun oriented particles entering the Earth’s magnetic field at top atmospheric levels, which from there on ionizes and show up as colorful lights in the sky.
4. Borgarfjordur winter Tour – In winter Tour, you will visit Borgarfjordur is a fjord in the west of Iceland close to the town of Borgarnes. It’s not a much-visited place in our Iceland private tour packages, however, it is a flawless place surely.
5. South Coast & Jökulsárlón
Contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org to create custom private tours Iceland with one of our fun personal driver guides.
We use Chrysler Pacifica 2018. Car can take a maximum of 6 passengers, though most often we travel with 4-5 customers.